There is something exciting about stepping inside an organisation that has a vibrant, progressive culture, where all team members are united to drive the business to achieve the extraordinary. There is a certain ‘vibe’ in the air that is inspiring, warm and almost a little bit electric.
Everyone knows what they are suppose to be doing, they take responsibility for themselves and their roles and even more than that, they take care of each other. Everyone know why they are there, their purpose and why it is important. All things implemented and carried out are inline with the vision, mission and values of the organisation, and for this reason, time wasting, distractions, and dissatisfaction does not happen. It is a beautiful, progressive, passion filled environment, where staff, leaders, and clients are all valued and taken care of to the highest standard.
Sadly, this is not most organisations. But the great news, is it can be!
By working closely with teams, and leaders we move to close the gap between, under-functioning, unfulfilled, unorganised teams to passionate, high performance, self-inspired, self-regulating teams. These are the teams that strive for extraordinary. And teams that strive for extraordinary, deliver high performance results.
Through team workshops, day trainings, online content and workbooks I assist leaders and their team build best practice cultures and team work environments, develop and implement proven structures to support a high functioning, high performance team and create a workplace for people to flourish and thrive.
We also use Extended DISC to take a deep drive into human behaviour on an individual and team level to gain more understanding and insight into human behavioural styles that in turn leads to better communication, increased emotional intelligence, negotiation and sales ability and conflict resolution.
- Become clear on organisational vision, mission and values
- Improve and build a strong, team driven culture and environment for success
- Develop standards that drive productivity, accountability and responsibility
- Create open, honest, solution focused communication
- Develop key benchmarks for excellence
- Learn and implement structures, tools and strategies for a best practice business
- Develop systems that support efficiency, effectiveness and continuous improvement
- Undergo individual and team behavioural profiling, gaining insight into team dynamics and behavioural styles to increase understanding and open up communication channels
- Learn new tools and strategies to support individuals emotional and mental health and resilience.